Corporate Marketing Manager
Posted August 3, 2022
The Corporate Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation, execution and on-going management of the companies’ marketing strategy including brand management, public relations, Digital engagement, and event coordination and planning. This will include multiple startup companies under the Parscale family of companies. The ideal candidate has experience in a corporate technology marketing role.
This actively engaged leader will have hands on engagement across the following key focus areas and willingness to plan and execute strategies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
- Demonstrated experience with public relations and/or corporate communications, including writing or copy-editing
- Experience with brand and brand strategy, including working with creative teams
- Passion and comfort with fast paced start-up style work environment
- Collaborate with internal team as well as outside resources to develop marketing content and technical content, blogs, press releases
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
A candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in B2B or corporate marketing setting, technology company preferred
- Marketing experience in technology focused or digital company is preferred
- Must be able to grasp, learn and reproduce technical concepts
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida or Medina, Ohio
Apply for this job
Building tech to republican/Conservatives to solve problems and win elections.