Campaign Nucleus is the only digital, automated ecosystem made for efficiently managing political campaigns and organizations. Headquartered in Florida, Nucleus works with clients worldwide.
The Email Coordinator role requires a solid knowledge of primarily email marketing , with fluency in basic HTML/CSS and digital marketing. The ideal candidate enjoys a fast-paced production environment, is very detail-oriented, able to manage multiple clients, projects, and deadlines, can work independently, has a strong initiative to get things handled.
· Coordinate and deploy email campaigns in a fast paced, high volume environment
· Ensuring all client-facing products are clean, sophisticated, and held to company and client standards
· Manage multiple project details and ensure all materials are proofed for errors
· Able to remain organized and demonstrate a strong attention to detail and remain flexible through multiple revisions
· Experience in email marketing; including setting up, optimizing, and executing high volume campaigns.
A solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or similar web building programs
· Knowledge and experience in the Adobe creative suite
· Ability to multi-task efficiently and produce at a fast rate of speed.
· Prior experience with Google Analytics
· Enjoy working both independently and within a team under tight deadlines while remaining positive to feedback and adapting to change quickly
Job Type: Full-time
· Email Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood, Florida