Software Documentation & Support Specialist
Campaign Nucleus is actively seeking a Documentation & Support Specialist to join our growing team. As we continue to build our SaSS based marketing solution, the Specialist will working closely with CTO & Development Manager to generate documentation for all development and system management. Additionally, work with Account Services team to assist with Support requests for internal and external clients, including answering, resolving, and logging incoming customer calls, identifying issues, and providing suggestions and long-term resolutions related to the supported software.
- Provide document generation, storage, and document revision management for all software development and system documentation
- Recommend improvements to the documentation process, including identifying best practices
- Establish documentation templates
- Perform other documentation support functions as required
- Experience in writing/editing IT documents and working within software development processes for coding and implementing software.
- SaaS, external technical customer support experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, database structure, and networks as it relates to the supported software
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite of products; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; attention to detail.