Internship - Fall 2022
Posted May 13, 2022
As an Intern, you will assist with general office needs as directed and determined by the executive team. Additionally, the Intern will assist and work with our Development team and Account Managers to assist in day-to-day operations as we build and scale our platform. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas including but not limited to Account Services, Office Management, and Development. This is a part-time position; specific work hours are TBD based on schedules.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist client services and development team in day to day tasks; including material preparation, quality control, and content entry.
- Support the team in administrative and office tasks.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Communications, Political Science, Web Development, or other related fields.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to execute tasks accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- A high degree of organizational skills.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers.
- Efficient, fast learner.
Apply for this job
Building tech to republican/Conservatives to solve problems and win elections.