Press Communications Specialist
Campaign Nucleus is currently seeking a Press Communications Specialist to join our growing team. This position is focused on Nucleus Wire, Campaign Nucleus’ Press & Surrogate Division. Nucleus Wire handles millions of press contacts annually. The Specialist is responsible for coordinating with press, clients and internal teams to ensure full utilization of the platform.
This position is based in South Florida or Dallas, Texas and will require in office availability.
- Act as liaison between press / media outlets and Nucleus
- Maintain press list in Nucleus Wire including updating with new contacts and information
- Develop and maintain relationships with external clients and press contacts
- Provide platform training and resources for press outlets and clients
- Work closely with product and client services team on related projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in political press or communications role for campaign, official office or agency
- Familiarity with press / surrogate booking and scheduling process
- Experience in client relations or customer service
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced and high stress environments
Apply for this job
Building tech to republican/Conservatives to solve problems and win elections.