Senior Laravel Developer
Campaign Nucleus is actively looking to fill 2 positions for highly-skilled remote developers that have experience in building complex business applications using the Laravel and Vue.js frameworks. Candidates should have experience developing applications on the Laravel framework and Vue.js framework, working with a database, working within a cloud environment, and working with standard developer tools.
We have multiple positions open at the moment. The ideal candidate for us is a full-stack engineer focused on both Laravel and Vue.js, however, we have positions open for the back-end (Laravel) only as well as front-end(Vue.js) only.
Our focus for hiring is in North America, Caribbean & Latin America, however, we're willing to consider a candidate with the right skills anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Build end-to-end features in a Laravel PHP SaaS application
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Focus on quality - build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write well thought out and well tested code with good test suites
- Execute development sprints in a scrum-based agile environment
- Collaborate with other members of our dev team to solve technical problems, devise solutions, research new methods/techniques, share ideas and participate in code reviews
- Participate in writing user stories, reviewing backlog and sprint planning/review meetings with clients and product owners
- Serve as a mentor and resource to other developers to help them grow and reduce obstacles
- 7+ years of experience with PHP & Laravel.
- Advanced Laravel Experience is a MUST - (Middleware, Queues, Policies, Request, Service Containers, Transformers & Laravel Passport).
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing (PHPUnit, PEST).
- Ability to write optimized, complex SQL queries
- Solid working experience building & consuming RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Must be able to work US Eastern time schedule and speak and write fluent English.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Building containerized applications with Docker
- Working knowledge of application lifecycle and experience creating artifacts that support it, including written requirements, diagrams, technical documentation
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
Other Things We’re Looking For in a Candidate:
- Experience working in an agile (scrum) environment
- A focus on work with an attention towards uncompromising quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Ability to problem solve independently and bring solutions to your own or a team member’s project challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong task organizational skills are required
Our Hiring Process
We have a 3-part hiring process that includes the following:
- Initial Interview
Here we have a verbal non-technical discussion to see if there is a mutual fit. We'll have questions for you about your skills and background, we'll also answer any questions you have for us about the company, compensation structure, culture, and interview process.
- Technical Interview
We do a live interview that takes place on Zoom. The interview includes questions about your technical background and methods.
- Final Interview
The final step to the interview process includes one or multiple conversations with an executive to go over final details about your skills and determine where you would be the best fit within our team. At this time we'll also discuss the job offer and career path.
Apply for this job
Building tech to republican/Conservatives to solve problems and win elections.