Senior Laravel Developer (Email)
Campaign Nucleus is actively looking to fill a position for highly-skilled remote developers that have experience in building complex business applications using the Laravel and Vue.js frameworks. Candidates should have experience developing applications on the Laravel framework and Vue.js framework, working with a database, working within a cloud environment, and working with standard developer tools. Focus for this position with be building and scaling email application specifically.
We have multiple positions open at the moment. The ideal candidate for us is a full-stack engineer focused on both Laravel and Vue.js, however, we have positions open for the back-end (Laravel) only as well as front-end(Vue.js) only.
Our focus for hiring is in North America, Caribbean & Latin America, however, we're willing to consider a candidate with the right skills anywhere in the world.
Our Tech Stack
- PHP 8+, Laravel
- DBs: MySQL, Postgres, Redis
- Cloud: Terraform, AWS, S3
- CI/CD: Docker, Github Actions, CodePipeline
- 5+ years of experience with PHP & Laravel.
- 5+ years of experience with custom application development.
- Must be able to work US Eastern time schedule.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Zoom.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Experience with PHP 7+, Laravel, HTML5
- Advance Laravel Experience (Middleware, Collections, Policies, Request, Resources, and Service Containers).
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing (PHPUnit, PEST).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building & consuming RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Building containerized applications with Docker
- Working knowledge of application lifecycle and experience creating artifacts that support it, including written requirements, diagrams, technical documentation
Our Hiring Process
We have a 3-part hiring process that includes the following:
Initial Interview - Here we have a verbal non-technical discussion to see if there is a mutual fit. We'll have questions for you about your skills and background, we'll also answer any questions you have for us about the company, compensation structure, culture, and interview process.
Technical Interview - We will do a live interview that takes place on Zoom. The interview includes questions about your technical background and methods.
Final Interview - The final step to the interview process includes one or multiple conversations with an executive to go over final details about your skills and determine where you would be the best fit within our team. At this time, we'll also discuss the job offer and career path.
Apply for this job
Building tech to republican/Conservatives to solve problems and win elections.