Internship - Winter 2024
Campaign Nucleus, a leading SaaS platform for political campaigns and organizations, is seeking an Intern for Winter 2024. As an Intern, you will assist with general office needs as directed and determined by the executive team. Additionally, the Intern will assist and work with our Development and Client Services team to assist in day-to-day operations as we build and scale our platform. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas including but not limited to Account Services, Office Management, and Development.
This part-time position is based out of Fort Lauderdale, fL; specific work hours are TBD based on schedules. Candidates must be actively enrolled in college / university program or planning to be enrolled in 2024.
- Assist client services and development team in day to day tasks; including material preparation, quality control, and content entry.
- Support the team in administrative and office tasks.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Communications, Political Science, Web Development, or other related fields.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to execute tasks accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- A high degree of organizational skills.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers.
- Efficient, fast learner.
Apply for this job
Building tech to republican/Conservatives to solve problems and win elections.